first off, you mistyped "Beginner" (the difficulty) to "Begginer" :^)
i think my biggest concern that i have with this set overall is not that it's poor mapped; but rather the **spread structure** and **macro balance**; and it shows very clearly on the 3 highest diffs.
to compare, here are the main patternings of the difficulties:
<primary pattern> | <secondary pattern>
- topdiff: 3-1-2-1 handstreams | LNs on singlestreams with additive layering (doubles on each LN)
- Insane: 2-1-2-1 jumpstreams | 3-1-2-1 handstreams
- Hard: singlestreams with occasional doubles | LNs on singlestreams with additive layering (only slightly less dense than topdiff)
from this, here are the issues i can see:
- the secondary patterning of Insane is the same as topdiff's primary patterning, narrowing the diffgap considerably, and breaks the set's concept of using LNs for the background synth.
- topdiff's secondary patterning is also too much of a difficulty drop, Insane could use this as its secondary patterning while topdiff should adapt a denser variation of it.
other small mods are made on each diff's individual pages; do look through them!
i hope this issue is not too nitpicky, feels like it's in the gray zone of "votable" and "not votable" which is always hard to decide on haha
i forgot that line breaks are broken, sorry if this looks cluttered,,,,
one more thing - "ost" is duplicated in tags, so remove one of the iterations. also consider adding "video game" as an alternative to "videogame"!
I have just put this mapset on hold, which means that minor issues have been found in the mapset and we are waiting for a fix with a map update. Please fix the listed errors and update the mapset.
some stuff is questionable, but i am willing to let it slide (map is kinda funny lol)
I have added +1 vote for this mapset!